Wednesday, October 30, 2013

True Color (people)

We are supposed to blog about the four true clolors and choose four friends and four teachers that match the four colors. The first color I am going to do is orange. I think the spanish teacher Mrs. Rigdon fits this color. I chose Mrs. Rigdon because she acts on a moment's notice and thats what orange means. The friend I am going to choose for orange is my friand Taylor. I chose Taylor because she considers life as a game sometimes. The next color is green. For green I chose Mrs. Wilson. Mrs. Wilson values intelligence, insight, integruty, and justice. The friend I chose was Alyssa. Alyssa needs explinations and answers. Gold is the next color. I think Mr. Boyars fits in with this clor. I chose Mr. Boyars because he has a strong sense od what is good and wrong in life. I think Erica goes with gold. Erica follows the rules and respects authority. The last true color is blue. Mrs. Keys is in with the blue. She looks for meaning and significance in life. The last friend I choose for blue is Alex. Alex needs t feel unigue and authentic. These are all the friends and teachers I have chosen to fit with these four true colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment