Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Style of Learning

Yesterday I took a quiz on careercruising.com. This quiz was about finding my learning styles. Learning styles are the way you learn better. The three learning styles are visual, auditory, or tactile. My learning style was visual. Which means that I learn better by visualizing things. As a visual learner, I learn best when information is presented in written form or visually through diagrams or pictures. I guess I see myself as visual leaner. I think looking at diagrams and pictures is an easier way to learn so I now consider myself a visual learner. When I am reading I can visualize what is happening and I can see it as I go. This helps me understand what is going on in the book better. I will try to start being a better visual learner at school to help me through high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment